Online Request Portal
iWorQ Citizen Engagement
The Citizen Engagement portal allows for requests and complaints to be made using mobile devices or internet browser. You will be required to make an account for your first request/complaint and may receive updates to the provided contact information. Please fill out the online forms as complete as you possibly can so the request can be accurately and swiftly resolved.
If you have previously registered, just sign in using your unique login information, or your linked Google/Facebook account.
- Use this feature to report potholes, road conditions, and animal control. These requests will generally be handled by the Public Works Department.
- There is the option to enter this complaint as a guest. However, if you create an account, you will be able to log in watch the status of the request as it progresses.
- Use this feature to report nuisances and code violations such as tall weeds, grass, trash, dumping, and un-shoveled sidewalks
- There is the option to enter this complaint as a guest. However, if you create an account, you will be able to log in and watch the status of the request as it progresses.
- Online Permitting Portal- select
- You must create an account with Iworq to enter in an online permit application. If you need to change your primary email; you will need to create a new account.
Learn more about how to use the iWorQs Citizen Engagement feature by checking out the document linked here: Instructions for using iWorQ Service Request Application
*If you reach the select agency page, the code is Freeport
If you have any questions, please contact: