Skip to content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer

Citizen Requests

  • Report potholes, water main breaks, stray dogs, downed limbs, etc.

Code Complaint Requests

  • Report long grass or weeds, junk piles, illegal dumping, un-shoveled sidewalks, etc.

Building Permits

  • Apply for a building permit.

Check out iWorQ for yourself

iWorQ Service Request Application Instructions

Back to top