Date: Sunday, October 31, 2021
Time: 4:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
For those who choose to participate in Trick or Treating, the City sets forth the following guidelines and expectations:
- Only approach houses with their front porch light on.
- Masks/face coverings should be worn for all participating in Trick or Treating including treaters, guardians, and candy givers.
- Gloves are recommended for all residents.
- Maintain 6 feet social distancing and keep non-family groups to five or less.
- Families or those who have quarantined together may stay together. Groups should not intermingle.
- Avoid streets with a large number of people.
- Wash and sanitize hands often, especially after Trick or Treating.
- Sanitize all candy wrappers upon returning home.
Disclaimer: Links on this page may take you to pages outside of the City’s website. Please note that these pages may contain functions that allow you to “Send Feedback” or to post comments/questions. Please note that these functions may be directed to third party sites and not to the City of Freeport. If you have any feedback intended for the City of Freeport, please contact the City directly.