Date: Saturday, October 31, 2020
Time: 4:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
For those who choose to participate in Trick or Treating, the City sets forth the following guidelines and expectations:
- Only approach houses with their front porch light on.
- Masks/face coverings shall be required for all participating in Trick or Treating including treators, guardians, and candy givers.
- Gloves are recommended for all residents.
- Maintain 6 feet social distancing and keep non-family groups to five or less.
- Families or those who have quarantined together may stay together. Groups should not intermingle.
- Avoid streets with a large number of people.
- Wash and sanitize hands often, especially after Trick or Treating.
- Sanitize all candy wrappers upon returning home.
Alternative Safe-Distance Halloween Options: