Skip to content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer

When do property tax bills come out?

Property tax bills are sent out by the County Treasurer, Stephanie Helms. Her office is located in the Stewart Centre, 5th Floor. Any questions regarding tax bills should be directed to her at 815-235-8264.

I used to work for the City and I need a copy of an old W-2. Do I get that through you?

You would need to call Finance Department at 815-297-1300

Where is your office located?

My office at City Hall – 314 W. Stephenson St., Freeport Illinois 61032

Back to top