Skip to content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer

Grease Trap Exemption Request Form

Public Works Department – Return to Environmental & Regulatory Compliance Officer at Any questions, please call 815-396-3548.

Disclaimer:  Links on this page may take you to pages that contain a City of Freeport form or document.  Please note that these pages also contain drop-down menus that allow you to “Send Feedback”.  Please note that these “Send Feedback” functions are directed to 3rd party sites and not to the City of Freeport.  If you have any feedback intended for the City of Freeport, please contact the City directly.


Back to top