Skip to content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer

Liquor — Festival District – Authorized Licensee Application

Below is an application for a downtown bar or restaurant to operate as an Authorized Licensee while the Festival District is in operation.


Disclaimer:  Links on this page may take you to pages that contain a City of Freeport form or document.  Please note that these pages also contain drop-down menus that allow you to “Send Feedback”.  Please note that these “Send Feedback” functions are directed to 3rd party sites and not to the City of Freeport.  If you have any feedback intended for the City of Freeport, please contact the City directly.



Back to top