Skip to content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer

General License Application – Auctioneer, Bowling, Building Movers, Carnivals, Closing Sales, Food Truck, Junk Dealers, Pawnbrokers, Second Hand Store, Theaters and Shows, and Transient Merchant

City Clerk Forms – Return to 314 W. Stephenson Street,Suite 200, Freeport IL 61032.
Any questions, please call 815-235-8203.

Food Truck Map: Link


Disclaimer:  Links on this page may take you to pages that contain a City of Freeport form or document.  Please note that these pages also contain drop-down menus that allow you to “Send Feedback”.  Please note that these “Send Feedback” functions are directed to 3rd party sites and not to the City of Freeport.  If you have any feedback intended for the City of Freeport, please contact the City directly.


Back to top