Skip to content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer

Who do I call for a loose dog, cat, or an animal hit by a car?

Call 815-235-8210 – if no one answers, please leave message

How do I get my tree in front of my house trimmed or removed?

The tree removal form is available on the website.

The form can also be picked up at City Hall or at the Street Department
at 1001 N. Island Ave. Complete the form and return it to the Street Superintendent at 1001 N. Island Ave and your request will be placed on the list to be done in the order it was received.

What number should I call if I see a pothole, street light out, traffic signal out, or a hanging branch?

Call 235-8210 Also, please see page on website for Street Light Outage

How do I get on the sidewalk program?

Please call the Street Department at 815-235-8210 and ask for the Public Works Director for current program information.

Back to top