WATER: USE IT WISELY
The City of Freeport is dedicated to informing residents on their public water utility. Simple changes to your routine can help make a significant impact on water conservation. Watch the following video to learn about the Use it Wisely Home Water Challenge.
USE IT WISELY HOME WATER CHALLENGE:
- Shorten your shower by a minute or two each day
- Replace old showerheads with water efficient shower heads
- Check your toilet for leaks or constant running
- Fixing a faucet leak can save hundreds of gallons a month
- Adjust lawn sprinklers to make sure you aren’t watering sidewalks or driveways
Disclaimer: Links on this page may take you to pages that contain a City of Freeport form or document. Please note that these pages also contain drop-down menus that allow you to “Send Feedback”. Please note that these “Send Feedback” functions are directed to 3rd party sites and not to the City of Freeport. If you have any feedback intended for the City of Freeport, please contact the City directly.