Skip to content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer

Special Event Permit & Temporary Liquor License – Combined Application

Return to 314 W. Stephenson Street, Suite 200, Freeport IL 61032.
Any questions, please call 815-235-8203.

Special Events include block parties, assemblies (including parades, farmers markets, shows, street dances, parties, concerts, games, area-wide sidewalk sales, etc.) and parades (including marches, races, walk-a-thons, bike-a-thons, etc.)

Special Event Applications with a Temporary Liquor License
If your Special Event requires a Temporary Liquor License, please submit applications two weeks or more prior to the next Liquor Commission meeting.

Special Event Applications Submitted for Parades or Runs with State Highway Closures
If your Special Event involves a highway (and we need permission from IDOT), we will require the additional 30 days (in addition to the above considerations) for IDOT processing.


Disclaimer:  Links on this page may take you to pages that contain a City of Freeport form or document.  Please note that these pages also contain drop-down menus that allow you to “Send Feedback”.  Please note that these “Send Feedback” functions are directed to 3rd party sites and not to the City of Freeport.  If you have any feedback intended for the City of Freeport, please contact the City directly.


Back to top